Background

Monday, April 08, 2013

Take the world, but give me....?



Whilst making lunch for DD (38 mths) and myself (17 weeks pregnant!); I have taken to playing Christian worship CDs from my childhood so I sing along instead of thinking about something else and getting sidetracked. Radio doesn't work as I haven't a clue to the words of most of what they play!

I'm joyfully bellowing along to Matt Redmond's "Take the world, but give me Jesus".... when I am delighted to hear DD is singing right along with me, at the top of her little but considerable lungs. A verse and chorus later, I bring our lunch into the room she's in, and hand it to her while still singing. I then discover she's actually singing, "Take the world, but give me che-ese"!

Doh Mummy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment.
I welcome all relevant suggestions, opinions and discussions and will not delete such comments. I believe in honest, passionate, open-hearted discussions; whatever your viewpoint.
However, comments are moderated, and will be editted if offensive language is used. Comments that are purely abusive will not be authorised.